- Well presented, spacious, two-bedroom, first floor flat with a private balcony and garden.
- Set on a residential street, located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room with balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating including a boiler installed less than one year ago, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private rear garden set within a shared garden area, and to the front, there is ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Well presented, spacious, two-bedroom, first floor flat with a private balcony and garden, set on a residential street, located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The wide entrance hall has a storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring and serves each room within the property. Set to the rear, the light and spacious living room features laminate flooring, a decorative fireplace and patio doors opening onto the rear balcony. The well-proportioned kitchen which is to the front of the property, is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and a breakfast bar. Appliances include a newly fitted, integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and two built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is similarly finished, with carpeting and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a traditional three-piece bathroom suite, an electric over-bath shower, tile effect flooring and tiled walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.