- Well presented, three-bedroom, double upper villa with private rear garden, set on a quiet residential street,
- Situated in the popular Parkhead residential area, in the south-west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bedroom three/dining room and a bathroom.
- Features include recently fitted uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a modern boiler, installed in the last year, excellent storage provision including eaves storage, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a rear garden laid to lawn, with paved areas and established borders, whilst to the front, there is ample on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, three-bedroom, double upper villa with private rear garden, set on a quiet residential street, situated in the popular Parkhead residential area, in the south-west of Edinburgh. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the carpeted hall which opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room featuring views to the Pentland hills, pendant lighting and wood effect flooring. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and space for further freestanding white goods. Bedroom two is on the first floor and is fitted with carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, a storage cupboard and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Bedroom three which can also be used as dining room is set to the rear, with two storage cupboards Upstairs, and with aspects to the front and rear, bedroom one features carpeting, two fitted wardrobes, and a large storage cupboard in the eaves of the roof. The bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite, a mains mixer over-bath shower, tiled floor and tiled splashbacks. Parkhead is an established residential area, now a short distance from Edinburgh College and Napier University Sighthill Campus, with schooling at all levels available locally. There is a good variety of shops and amenities to hand, with more extensive facilities provided by The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Nearby Longstone is home to a large Sainsbury's store, with an Asda close by at Chesser. Many recreational facilities are available within the area, including a cinema at the nearby Westside Plaza, and leisure facilities and a swimming pool at The Wester Hailes Education Centre, just a few hundred yards distant. There is also Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, and The Corn Exchange.