- Beautifully-presented, and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and ample off road parking bays.
- Located in a quiet, leafy residential area of Haddington, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout to a fine contemporary standard, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including a loft and bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally there is an enclosed lawn to the front as well as an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and raised patio.
- Home Report available online.
- open viewing Sunday 2-4
** CLOSING DATE SET 12 NOON THURSDAY 26th OCTOBER** Beautifully-presented, and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens, an allocated parking space, located in a quiet, leafy residential area of Haddington, East Lothian. An entrance hall features ample store space for outerwear, a built-in under-stair cupboard, side aspect window for good natural light, and quality wood-effect flooring. Front facing, the lounge has a feature solid wood mantelpiece, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge to the rear, a bright kitchen has two built-in store cupboards and a door to the garden. Quality fitted units include real-wood worktops, a ceramic sink, and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A tiled family bathroom is set off the hallway with a rear facing window, and features a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath. On the first floor, an upper hall gives access throughout including to the loft and a built-in store cupboard. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear and include built-in wardrobes, whilst a third bedroom is front facing with a wardrobe/store recess. Haddington is the Historic County Town of East Lothian, and offers an excellent range of traditional, high-street and grocery-store shopping, well-regarded schooling at all levels, and a wide selection of leisure and recreational facilities. These include a modern swimming pool/leisure complex, 18-hole parkland golf course, numerous sports and social clubs, and a variety of youth organisations. There are peaceful riverside walkways, and town is surrounded by the rolling East Lothian countryside, with the Lammermuir Hills to the south and a fine coastline to the north, both easily accessible. Located a just off the the A1, the property lies in a convenient location for easy commuting to Edinburgh, the Borders and Northumberland.