- Spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa over two levels, with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the Little France area, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio; a front garden and ample on-street residents and visitors parking to the front.
- The property would benefit from decoration and refurbishment.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Saturday and Sunday 2-4pm
Spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa over two levels, with gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, located in the Little France area, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The bright and very spacious living room is set to the front, with carpeting, electric fire and a generous window allowing plentiful natural light. To the rear of the property, with patio doors opening onto the garden, the dining kitchen is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and has ample space for freestanding dining furniture, with a gas cooker, and space and plumbing for further white goods. Set off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a traditional suite and tiled walls, and upstairs, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly sized and finished, both with built-in wardrobes and ample space for freestanding furniture. Little France is a residential area some 4 miles south-east of Edinburgh city centre on the A7. The area offers an extensive mix of family housing, with good local shopping provision. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, with further amenities offered by the Cameron Toll shopping centre, and at Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. Open air and green spaces include a variety of walks around Blackford Hill, offering fine views across the city. Ideally located for Edinburgh University and the Royal Infirmary, there is schooling from nursery through secondary level within the area. There is regular public transport available throughout, whilst the city bypass is accessed quickly.