- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment with a balcony, set within an exclusive, factored modern development.
- Located at Western Harbour, Newhaven, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with an en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, high quality aluminium double glazing, a video entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a lift service, concierge, an allocated space in a secure underground car park and well-maintained grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, fourth-floor apartment with a balcony, set within an exclusive, factored modern development at Western Harbour, Newhaven, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Entrance is made to the flat via the welcoming hallway, allowing access throughout and featuring the video entry handset, two built-in store cupboards and a utility cupboard housing the washing machine. The exceptionally bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, a south facing Juliet balcony and a modern sliding patio door opening onto the private balcony which enjoys view both north, to the Forth and the Fife coast, and to Ocean Terminal to the south. The modern fitted kitchen is set to the rear of the living room, with laminate worktops, a stainless-steel sink with drainer, a breakfast bar and with integrated appliances including an electric oven, microwave, 5-ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is also set to the front; the second double bedroom is to the side, likewise including a built-in wardrobe, whilst the stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite. The popular Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of first-class restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay & Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.