- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a converted Georgian terraced villa.
- Located in the desirable Bellevue area, close to the New Town and Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include high ceilings, well-maintained sash and casement windows, gas central heating, extensive original features, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with a lawn; residents parking to the rear, with on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Private parking space situated to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
**CLOSING DATE SET 28th SEPTEMBER 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a converted Georgian terraced villa, located in the desirable Bellevue area, close to the New Town and Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the shared entrance hall which has stunning decorative plasterwork. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the rear of the property, has ornate plasterwork, a fireplace with wooden surround and a stone hearth, and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and a ceramic sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, ornate original plasterwork and a generous storage cupboard, whilst bedroom two is likewise to the front, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mixer over-bath shower, laminate flooring and tiled splashbacks. There is also a private parking space conveniently situated to the rear of the property. Bellevue is a convenient and popular area, close to Edinburgh's city centre, adjacent to the New Town, the bustling East End and Leith Walk. There is a mix of stone-built tenement properties, family homes, and modern residential developments. A high amenity area, there is an extensive choice of convenience and specialist shopping, and supermarkets on Leith Walk, whilst Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; with a Tesco store on Broughton Road. Outdoor spaces include King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst frequent bus services are available from Bellevue and neighbouring Cannonmills.