- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, second floor flat with an allocated garage, forming part of a modern terraced development.
- Conveniently located in the Leith area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, a shared courtyard, and unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, second floor flat with an allocated garage, forming part of a modern terraced development, conveniently located in the Leith area, just north of Edinburgh city centre and well placed for Newhaven shore and Ocean Terminal. Set to the front is the bright living room featuring a Juliet balcony, TV and phone points, and two pendant light fittings. Open to the living room is the kitchen, with fitted wood-effect units, stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled splash-back, fridge, washing machine and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy; whilst a freezer is housed in the hall cupboard. Bedroom one is set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe and wood-effect laminate flooring. Bedroom two is rear facing and features a built-in wardrobe and wood-effect laminate flooring. The bathroom is set off the hall and is fitted with a modern three piece suite, including a mains mixer shower above the bath, mirrored wall cabinet and a shaver point. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.