- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet, family-orientated residential development in Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, double bedroom, two single bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With contemporary decor and modern fittings throughout, features include gas central heating, double glazing, fitted kitchen with appliances and a loft space.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, a lawn to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 3.30-5.30pm
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space, located in a quiet, family-orientated residential development in Tranent, East Lothian. The entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives access to the stairway and lounge. A front facing living room includes a modern stove-style heater and wood-effect flooring. Set to the rear off the lounge is the open dining room and kitchen with French patio doors to the garden. Modern fitted units include granite-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlights, washing machine, fridge, and gas cooker with canopy above. On the first floor, a carpeted double bedroom is set to the front and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a built-in store cupboard. Two flexible single bedrooms overlook the rear garden; whist a fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.