- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with a garden and driveway.
- Located in an established residential area of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout with contemporary decor and lighting, features include new carpeted flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and excellent storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally, there is a paved driveway and path to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden features a lawn and patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 27TH FEBRUARY @ 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with a garden and driveway, located in an established residential area of Dalkeith, Midlothian. The entrance hall gives access to the stairway and to the living room. Set to the front, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring, coving, ceiling rose, and an open-shelved press. Set off the lounge, the kitchen gives further access to a rear hall with built-in store cupboard and a door to the garden. The fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround; whilst appliances include a dishwasher, washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. On the first-floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and features built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring. A modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above a P-shaped bath, recessed lighting, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburghâ€™s largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.