- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage.
- Located in the family orientated residential area of Mureiston, West Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, family room, dining kitchen, four bedrooms, an en-suite shower-room, a family bathroom, a utility room and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn, planting beds and store shed, with driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage, located in the family orientated residential area of Mureiston, West Lothian. The entrance hallway, comprising WC, storage cupboard, telephone point and alarm console, gives access to all rooms downstairs. Set to the front, the spacious and bright living room features TV and satellite points, cornice work, and living flame gas fire and surround. To the rear, the flexible family room also features TV and satellite points, and has ample space for furniture. Also to the rear, the very spacious dining kitchen boasts integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, dishwasher and fridge, recessed downlighting, and gives access to both the utility room and patio area. Set off the upper floor hall, bedroom one is a spacious double room with TV point, cornice work, two built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is another good-sized double room, currently used as an office, with a built-in wardrobe, downlighting, and ample space for furniture. There are a further two well-proportioned single rooms, one with built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring and a second with laminate flooring. Finally, the family bathroom comprises an all-white suite, concealed cistern WC, fitted cabinets and a separate shower cubicle with mixer shower. Murieston is a quiet residential area set four miles from Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, with an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.