- Immaculately presented, exceptionally spacious three-bedroom end of terrace townhouse, with a private garden.
- Set in an award winning converted Victorian hospital development by Cala Homes in the well regarded Greenbank area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, sitting room/4th bedroom, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, high ceilings, a well proportioned floorplan, neutral decor and quality flooring throughout.
- Externally, the property benefits from a wrap-around garden including a patio area and shed, with an allocated parking space, situated on an excellent plot within the grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, exceptionally spacious three-bedroom end of terrace townhouse, with a private garden, set in an award winning converted Victorian hospital development by Cala Homes in the well regarded Greenbank area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The large entrance hall has three store cupboards, carpeted stairs leading to the landing and serves each room on the ground floor. The bright and spacious living/dining/kitchen features engineered wood flooring, ample space for living and dining furniture, and patio doors opening to the garden, whilst the stylish kitchen which is open plan to the dining area is fitted with contemporary units with laminate and marble worktops, and a full range of integrated appliances. The corner set sitting room (also previously used as a 4th bedroom) includes a living flame gas fire with a marble hearth, and the WC has a two-piece suite. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a dressing room and an en-suite bathroom; the two further bedrooms are similarly well finished, both with built-in wardrobes; the family bathroom features a traditional white bathroom suite, and the sizable upstairs landing may be used flexibly as a study. Greenbank is a desirable residential area, located close to an excellent range of shops along both Morningside Road and Comiston Road. Nearby Morningside has an array of independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, together with a Waitrose Supermarket. The property is also conveniently located to many recreational and leisure facilities, including the Braid Burn, Craiglockhart and Blackford Hills, Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart Tennis and Sports Centre, the Hillend Ski Centre, and the Braid Hills golf courses. South Morningside Primary School, George Watson’s College, Napier University and The Kings Buildings are close by, as well as the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and Astley Ainslie Hospital. Frequent 23 bus service to town available a few minute’s walk away.