- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home.
- Set in a residential estate in the popular Midlothian town of Penicuik.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, rear hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout, features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear courtyard, and to the front, a small garden with ample on street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, set in a residential estate in the popular Midlothian town of Penicuik. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and serves each room on the ground floor. Set to the front, the bright and spacious living room features wood effect flooring and inset lighting, while the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and inset lighting, with ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, features a store cupboard, whilst single bedroom three also features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The stylish, well finished and fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern, white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.