- Well presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in the West Lothian town of Philpstoun, by Linlithgow, within easy commuting distance to Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a patio area, and a rear yard with access to the main road.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home, set in a quiet residential development, located in the West Lothian town of Philipstoun, by Linlithgow, within easy commuting distance to Edinburgh. The entrance hall features two good-size storage cupboards, carpeted stairs up to the first floor landing, and opens into the well-proportioned dual aspect living/dining room, with carpeted flooring, and a dining area with laminate flooring. The kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear yard, is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a freestanding american style fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe, and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a fitted wardrobe. Single bedroom three is to the front, and the fully-tiled bathroom features a traditional white suite with a corner bath, electric over-bath shower, and a ladder radiator. Philpstoun is approximately half a mile from the westbound M9, and three and a half miles from the picturesque historic Royal Burgh town of Linlithgow, making this an excellent commuting base for both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Linlithgow, with its landmark palace and loch, provides all the expected amenities, with local shopping along with high-street names and supermarkets, plus leisure facilities, cafes and quality restaurants. Set in the West Lothian countryside, there are many country parks, the Union Canal, historic sites, and golf courses in close vicinity. Philpstoun is served by a bus service, whilst Linlithgow rail station offers additional commuting links.