- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom detached family home.
- Located in a quiet residential development in Macmerry, just east of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom, a cloakroom, and family bathroom which was professionally upgraded in 2011.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision, including additional loft space and integral single garage.
- Externally the property features a front garden laid to lawn, with a spacious drive, and a rear garden with a patio and lawn.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom detached family home, located in a quiet residential development in Macmerry, just east of Tranent, East Lothian. The entrance has wood effect laminate flooring, carpeted stairs up to the landing, and serves each room on the ground floor. The bright and spacious living room is set to the rear, featuring french doors opening into the rear garden, whilst the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, an integrated gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. To the front is a good-sized dining room, and a cloakroom set internally off the hall. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, carpeting, and stylish en-suite shower room with a mains mixer shower. Bedrooms two and three are to the rear, carpeted, and with ample space for freestanding furniture, while bedroom four, the single, is also carpeted, set to the front. The stylish family bathroom was modernised in 2011 with a white suite, designer “cascade” style fittings, tile splashbacks and a mains tap mixer shower. Some furniture can be included in the sale by mutual agreement. Macmerry lies some two miles east of the town of Tranent, which provides most of the amenities for the immediate area, and has its own primary school, close to the property, several play-parks, and local convenience shopping. A former mining community, it is set amid open countryside, close to the East Lothian coast, with its superb beaches. The village benefits from good bus connections and is just a short drive from the A1, for ease of commuting to Edinburgh. Regular train and bus services run from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford and Prestonpans. Tranent itself offers excellent shopping facilities, service amenities, schooling for all ages, and a range of leisure and recreational facilities, along with supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office.