- Bright and immaculately-presented, three bedroom, fourth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, two balconies, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, highly-efficient electric central heating, with a very modern AMPTEC electric boiler system and multiple TV and telephone points.
- The development also provides a lift service, secured entry system and secure underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and immaculately-presented, three bedroom, fourth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hallway, with secured entry system console and walk-in storage cupboard, gives access to all rooms within. To the rear of the property, the very spacious and bright, east-facing, living/dining room comprises TV and phone points, recessed downlighting, ample space for living and dining furniture, and gives access via patio doors to two balconies with views over the Firth of Forth. Set off the right of the hall, the modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, microwave, hob, extractor canopy, washer dryer and dishwasher, and recessed downlighting. Bedroom one is a well-proportioned double room with built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points, patio door onto a juliet balcony, and en-suite shower room, with mixer shower and shaver points. Bedroom two is another good-sized double room with built-in wardrobes and TV and phone points, while bedroom three is a single room also with TV and phone points. Finally, the family bathroom comprises an all-white suite, mixer shower, towel radiator, recessed downlighting and shaver points. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.