- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with private gardens and a driveway.
- Located in an established residential area of Rosyth, Fife.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one with a walk-in dresser/study), and a bathroom.
- Prepared for the market with a full renovation, and light neutral decor throughout, ready to move in.
- Highlights include new flooring and LED light fittings, gas central heating, double glazing, a contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom, and good storage including an attic.
- In addition, there a driveway to the front, a side garden with planting boxes and store shed, and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and gravelled areas.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with private gardens and a driveway, located in an established residential area of Rosyth, Fife. A generous entrance hall features fitted storage for outerwear, a side-aspect window, and opens to the hallway giving access to all rooms but the kitchen. A bright lounge is set to the front and includes carpeted flooring, two pendant light fittings and a contemporary radiator. Set off the rear of lounge, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, fridge/freezer and an integrated over, ceramic hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the front and features carpeted flooring and a flexible dresser/study room with window and fitted wardrobe storage. Bedroom to is rear facing and also includes a built-in wardrobe. The bright bathroom includes a fitted vanity unit, a shower above the bath, and recessed lighting. Rosyth, on the northern banks of the Forth in Fife, is famous for it Royal Navy Dockyard, and lies adjacent to the towns of Inverkeithing and Dunfermline. The town is convenient for commuters being ideally-placed for access to the M90, Forth Road Bridge, Ferry Toll Park & Ride, and Inverkeithing rail station. Good local shopping and amenities can be found on locally whilst a short drive takes you to the city of Dunfermline, which provides a larger selection of high-street shopping, supermarkets, schools, bars, restaurants, and also further bus and rail links. Primary Schools and a nursery are also within close vicinity.