- Immaculately presented, three bedroom, triple-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set in a residential development.
- Located in Dunfermline, Fife, within easy commuting distance to the Forth bridges.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property sits in well-tended grounds, with a residents car park, and ample visitors parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, triple-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set in a residential development located in Dunfermline, Fife, within easy commuting distance to the Forth bridges. The entrance hall has the secure entryphone, two good sized storage cupboards and serves each room within the flat. With aspects to the front and side, the exceptionally bright and spacious living room features a large, corner-set bay window and ample room for freestanding furniture. The breakfasting kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Set to the rear, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite bathroom fitted with a modern two-piece suite and a cubicle with mains mixer shower, whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom three features carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, mixer shower over the bath, vinyl flooring and tiled walls. Dunfermline is a historic town and is the largest in Fife, being popular with commuters and within easy access of the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has a wide range of shops, including the covered Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Halbeath Retail Park, and a selection of supermarkets including an ASDA. The thriving community supports a range of amenities and leisure facilities, including Fife Leisure Park, Fife College, and well-regarded schools. Outdoor spaces include Pittencreiff Park, Townhill Park and King George V Park. Dunfermline railway station provides regular commuting services to Edinburgh, and there is a frequent bus service, with a convenient Park and Ride at Halbeath.