- Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green.
- Located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Gracemount area, south of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room with balcony off, kitchen, two double bedrooms and wetroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, satellite TV and telephone points, fitted blinds, and good storage space.
- There are well-tended private gardens and a shared drying green to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green, located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Gracemount area, south of the city centre. The spacious entrance hall, with wood-effect flooring, has a deep store cupboard and gives access throughout. The large living room enjoys leafy views to the rear, has ample space for seating and dining, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a feature electric fireplace. Abundant natural light is provided by the front window and the patio doors which open to a good-sized covered balcony. To the front, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, and full-width built-in cupboards. There are two, carpeted double bedrooms set to either aspect, bedroom one featuring two deep store cupboards, with both rooms offering ample freestanding furniture space. A front-facing wetroom is fitted with a white, two-piece suite, full-height wall tiling, and a walk-in shower area with a wall-mounted electric shower unit. Gracemount is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton retail park offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Gracemount Leisure Centre offers a swimming pool, gym and range of fitness classes, there are also two primary schools and Gracemount High School on Lasswade Road. Open spaces include the Braid and Pentland Hills, and a choice of local golf courses. Gracemount is also a good location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst regular bus services are available from the A701 and nearby Captain's Road.