- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, family orientated residential area of West Linton in the Borders.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, four double bedrooms, four en-suite bathrooms including a family bathroom, utility room and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio area, planting beds and store shed, and a three-car driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage, located in modern, family orientated residential area of West Linton in the Borders. The entrance hallway, comprising under-stair storage cupboard and stairs to the upper floor, gives access to all main rooms downstairs. The bright and spacious living room features wooden flooring, and TV and phone points. Adjoined via double doors, the dining room boasts laminate flooring, TV point and gives access to the garden through patio doors. To the rear of the property, the very spacious kitchen/diner includes integrated electric oven, hob and canopy, significant cupboard space, and has ample room for dining furniture. Set off the kitchen, is a good-sized conservatory and a utility room. Also on the ground floor, is a WC and bedroom two, a double room with en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes. Set off the upper hall, are three further good-sized double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and all including en-suite access to either a private shower room or the family bathroom. This property further benefits from the installation of a heat pump and solar panels. West Linton is a village, set in the Scottish Borders, well-placed for commuting to Edinburgh, some 20 miles away. There is a regular bus service, the city bypass is a comfortable drive away, and there is convenient access to the M74 and the south. There are primary schools locally in Romanno Bridge and West Linton, and high schools in Peebles and Biggar. Peebles is the closest town, set on the banks of the Tweed, with a thriving High Street, a Sainsbury’s and Tesco, and a variety of specialist shops, hotels, bars and cafes, along with a leisure centre and pool, and the Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre. Various outdoor recreational pursuits include countryside walks, cycling, fishing, and golf.