- Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor, dual-aspect apartment in a factored, lift served block with front and rear balconies and fine views.
- In a modern development, close to Lochend Park in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two-double-bedrooms, ensuite shower room, and family bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, fitted blinds, entry system, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Set in landscaped grounds, with beautifully-maintained shared rear gardens, secure allocated underground parking, bike and bin stores.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor, dual-aspect apartment in a factored, lift served block with front and rear balconies and fine views, in a modern development, close to Lochend Park in Edinburgh's Easter Road area, east of the city centre. The carpeted entrance hall, with entryphone and two store cupboards, gives access throughout. A spacious, carpeted living room with triple front windows giving abundant natural light, has ample dining space, and a patio door to a decked and railed balcony, offering leafy views to Lochend Park. Off the living area and also front facing, the kitchen features contemporary high-gloss units with laminate worktops and splash tiling. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor canopy, a fridge and a washing machine. The large master bedroom to the rear, with a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with a contemporary suite and electric shower, opens to a second balcony, with views to Arthur's Seat. A further, carpeted double bedroom has ample space for freestanding furniture while, set internally off the hall, the family bathroom features a modern white suite with over-bath mixer shower. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.