- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, fifth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower, a second double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent storage provision including a walk-in store room.
- The development also provides a communal fitness suite, lift service, landscaped grounds, secured entry system and underground parking.
- Washing Machine and Dishwasher will be included within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPT @12***Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, fifth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hall space gives access throughout, including to a walk-in store/box room, and features wood-effect contemporary flooring and the secured entry system handset. The living room has ample space for lounge and dining furniture and spot lighting fixtures. A modern fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, integrated lighting, washing machine, dishwasher and an integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob and canopy. The master bedroom includes two built-in wardrobes, and wood-effect flooring; whilst a private en-suite shower room has a fitted suite, shaver point, and cubicle with mains mixer. Bedroom two also features wood-effect laminate flooring and and spot lighting fixture. A family size bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a contemporary suite including a shower head for the bath. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnigton districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, and there good road links including the A199 and A900.