- Beautifully-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green
- Located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Liberton area, south of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room with balcony off, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cable TV and telephone points, fitted blinds, good storage space and an insulated loft.
- There are well-tended private gardens and a shared drying green to the rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Thursday 6:30-7:30 and Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) flat in a traditional block with private garden and shared drying green, located on a quiet side-street in Edinburgh's popular Liberton area, south of the city centre. The spacious, carpeted, entrance hall has a deep store cupboard and gives access throughout. The large living room enjoys leafy views to the front, and has a carpeted seating area and a separate dining space with wood-effect flooring. Abundant natural light is provided by the front window and the patio doors which open to a good-sized covered balcony. To the rear, overlooking the gardens, and with fine views to Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate tops and splashback tiling. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with an extractor canopy, and freestanding fridge, freezer and washing machine. There are two, carpeted double bedrooms set to either aspect, bedroom one featuring a fitted wardrobe and two deep store cupboards, and bedroom two enjoying views to Arthur's Seat and The Crags. A rear-set bathroom is fitted with a white, three-piece suite, over-bath shower attachment and full-height tiling. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.