- Beautifully presented and bright, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement. Walk-in Condition.
- Conveniently located in the popular coastal area of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Gas hob, electric fan oven, recently bought fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine to be included in the sale. Blind and curtains will also be left.
- Furniture is available through negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings available Thursday 6-8pm and Saturday 2-4pm
- Viewing also by appointment. Please call 0131 202 5444.
Don't miss out must be seen to be appreciated. Beautifully presented and bright, two-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular coastal area of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway, with floorboards, secured entry system console and two walk-in storage cupboards, gives access to all main rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the impressive living room boasts bay windows, traditional Edinburgh press and cornice work, TV point, gas fire and surround, glass-block window through to the kitchen, and has ample space for dining furniture. The modern fitted kitchen comprises integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed downlighting, and wooden cupboards. There is also a recently bought fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine. To the rear of the property sits the master bedroom featuring a spacious walk-in cupboard, TV and phone points, and additional storage cupboard, and an en-suite shower room with recessed downlighting and a mixer shower. Also to the rear, bedroom two is another good-sized double room with storage cupboard, laminate flooring and ample space for free-standing furniture. Finally, the modern family bathroom boasts an all-white suite with shower and a bath, recessed downlighting, power shower and a fully tiled splash back. The property also benefits from having recent gas, electricity and boiler checks. Portobello lies on the eastern edge of Edinburgh, and is renowned for its extensive sandy beach and seafront promenade. It has a lovely community feel within the are. It boasts a bustling high street, with a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants, and banks, whilst The Jewel and Fort Kinnaird offer large supermarkets, and a range of major high street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Highly frequent bus services are available from the High Street, nearby Brunstane rail station offers further commuting options, whilst the A1 and the city bypass are easily accessed. There are a number of parks and sport facilities in the local area, plus golf courses, and the Portobello Leisure centre, with swimming pools, Spa, Turkish baths, gym, volleyball club, rowing club, football clubs, fitness studio and soft play. Easy access to Portobello Primary School which is highly sought after Primary School. Last but not least, there are doctor and dental surgeries within the immediate area.