- Immaculate, three-bedroom, semi-detached, two-storey villa, with beautifully-landscaped gardens, and driveway.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a modern residential development in Granton, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; hall, cloakroom, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, landing, two double and one single bedrooms, and shower room.
- Luxuriously-appointed throughout; features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a quality kitchen, and fitted blinds.
- With satellite and cable TV and phone points, and good storage including built-in wardrobes and loft space.
- A front garden incorporates a double driveway, and there is ample on-street parking, and a children's playpark opposite.
- The enclosed rear garden is beautifully landscaped to include pebble beds, shrub borders, paved patios, a raised decked area and two sheds.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculate, three-bedroom, semi-detached, two-storey villa, with beautifully-landscaped gardens, and driveway, in a quiet cul-de-sac on a modern residential development in Granton, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, with contemporary cloakroom off, side window and carpeted stairway, opens to a front-facing living room with understairs store, fireplace with stove-effect gas fire, and French doors to the kitchen. With patio doors to a large uPVC double glazed conservatory, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, with laminate worktops and breakfast bar, and ample space for a table and chairs. Appliances include a dual-fuel range-style stove, integrated fridge and freezer, wine fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.The first-floor landing, with cupboard and loft hatch, serves three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a luxury shower room with rain-head mixer-shower and chrome ladder-style radiator. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.