- Modern, well-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a quiet, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Bonnington area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom and a shower room.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, wood laminate flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing available Sunday 2-4pm.
Modern, well-presented, two double bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a quiet, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Bonnington area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The L-shaped entrance hallway comprises a built-in utility cupboard, the secured entry system console, laminate flooring, and gives access to all rooms within. The light and spacious open plan living dining room features, TV and telephone points, two pendant light fittings, wood laminate flooring and ample space for living and dining furniture. The bright, modern, kitchen area boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher, and is finished to the highest standard. Set off the hallway, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV point, built-in wardrobes, carpeting, and en-suite bathroom with mixer shower, shaver point and concealed cistern WC. The second bedroom is a well-proportioned double room also with built-in wardrobes. Finally, the family shower room is tastefully decorated with a white and wood suite, concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, cubicle with mixer shower, heated towel rail and is fully tiled throughout. Bonnington lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is situated a short distance from Broughton Road and Leith, and is therefore well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre is easily accessible by car or public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Mark & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.