- Immaculate dual-aspect, two-bedroom, second-floor flat in an imposing stone building, once a bakehouse, tearooms and function suites.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; double-glazed sash and case windows, gas central heating, good storage, entry system, fitted blinds, and cable TV and phone points.
- There are fine views to Arthur's Seat, The Crags, Old Town, Castle and Calton Hill.
- With a well-maintained, carpeted common stair, with original hardwood handrail and iron upstands.
- There is unrestricted on-street parking on local streets, and immediate access to Leith Links.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculate dual-aspect, two-bedroom, second-floor flat in an imposing stone building. Once a bakehouse, tearooms and function suites the property is situated in the heart of Leith, north of the city centre. The property comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Features include double-glazed sash and case windows, gas central heating, good storage, entry system, fitted blinds, and cable TV and phone points. Additionally there is a welcoming carpeted common stair with hardwood handrail on iron upstands, unrestricted on-street local parking and immediate access to Leith Links. A spacious, split-level entrance hall with a utility/store cupboard and quality wood-effect flooring gives access throughout. With a corner aspect and views to The Old Town, Castle, Calton Hill and Arthur's Seat, a generously-proportioned living room with four tall recessed windows giving abundant natural light offers ample space for seating and dining. The kitchen, with side aspect, features contemporary white units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with an extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, a tall fridge/freezer and space for a washer or tumble dryer. Set internally off the hall, the luxuriously-appointed bathroom features a contemporary suite with vanity unit, an over-bath mixer and shower slimline radiator. The main carpeted bedroom has plain coving, built-in wardrobe and secondary glazing, while the second bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and real wood flooring. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.