- Immaculately presented a bright, two-bedroom, top floor duplex apartment, with allocated parking, set in a modern factored residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Crammond area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, WC and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, balcony, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision including a basement level storage unit.
- The development also provides a lift service, landscaped grounds, and allocated residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday Open viewings 2-4pm
Immaculately presented a bright, two-bedroom, top floor duplex apartment, with allocated parking, set in a modern factored residential development, conveniently located in the Cramond area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hallway, with walk-in storage cupboard and stairs to the upper floor, gives access to all rooms on the lower level. On the upper level, the spacious and bright living room features patio doors opening onto the south-facing balcony, TV and telephone points, walk-n storage cupboard, space for living and dining furniture, and double doors through to bedroom one. On the lower level, the modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, wooden worktops, laminate flooring, recessed downlighting, and is finished to the highest standard. Also on the lower level, are the family bathrooms, with all-white suite, mixer shower, a fully tiled splash back, and a separate WC. Set off the upper hallway, bedroom one is a large double room with doors through to the living room and ample space for free-standing furniture. Bedroom two is another bright double room, with built-in wardrobes and cupboard space. Cramond is an exclusive and historic village on the River Forth, on the northern outskirts of Edinburgh. There are excellent local shopping facilities at nearby Barnton and Davidson’s Mains. The Gyle Shopping Centre has an extensive range of high street names, and a Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer can be found at Craigleith Retail Park. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, pleasant walks by the River Almond, a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island, along with prestigious golf courses and open parks nearby. The area is served by excellent nursery, primary, and secondary schools, both state-run and private sector. Convenient bus services and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network.