- Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located just of Leith walk in the popular Leith area, just north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
- With generous room sizes, features include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a stylish bathroom, period cornice-work, sash and case windows, and electric heating.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing available Thursday 7-8pm or Sunday 2-4pm.
*Closing Date set for 12 noon on Friday 23rd of June* Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located just of Leith walk in the popular Leith area, north east of Edinburgh city centre. TThe generous reception hall has space for freestanding furniture and outerwear storage, and gives access to all rooms. Set to the front, the lounge features decorative cornice-work, press recess, TV point and carpeted flooring. The dining and kitchen room is rear facing and features a store/pantry cupboard which can house a tall fridge/freezer and a further appliance. Fitted units include stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is set to the rear and features cornice-work, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is set to the front and features cornice-work, press cupboard, carpeted flooring and a spot light fitting. The bathroom is fitted with a modern two piece suite; whilst the WC is set internally off the hall. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.