- Exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, second-floor flat with extensive original features, set in a stone-built Victorian tenement.
- Located in desirable Polwarth, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room.
- Features within this flat include extensive original features, sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Thursday 6-8pm and Sunday 12-1pm
Exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, second-floor flat with extensive original features, set in a stone-built Victorian tenement, located in desirable Polwarth, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a large storage cupboard, the secure entry phone, and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features ornate plasterwork, press shelving, a fireplace with wooden surround and a generous bay window offering plentiful natural light and treetop views along Polwarth Grove. Set to the rear, the dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer; and the utility room houses a washing machine. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a recessed window, and decorative cornicework. Bedroom two features carpeting and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom three is to the side of the property. The bathroom features a white suite with an electric over-bath shower, vinyl floor and panel splashwalls. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End. There is good local shopping throughout, Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets. Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens.