- Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, fourth-floor, triple-aspect flat with balcony and superb views.
- In a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block in the Crewe area, north-west of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, electric radiators throughout, cable TV and telephone points, secure entry system, and good storage space.
- There are well-maintained communal garden grounds to the front, side and rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking in local streets.
- All appliances will be included within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom, fourth-floor, triple-aspect flat with balcony and superb views, in a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block in the Crewe area, north-west of the city centre. The entrance hall, with wood-effect laminate flooring and utility controls cupboard, provides access throughout. Set to the front, the living room offers ample seating and dining space and affords fine views north to Fife from two front-facing windows and a covered balcony, accessed via a patio door. Providing open views to the Old Town, Edinburgh Castle and Arthur's Seat, the rear-facing kitchen is fitted with real wood-fronted units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker with extractor canopy over, a fridge and a washer dryer. There is a corner cupboard housing the hot water tank and a larder cupboard with a freestanding freezer. Two good-sized double bedrooms, one with full-width built-in wardrobes, are set to the front and side respectively. The extensively-tiled shower room is fitted with a white two-piece suite in a high-gloss white vanity unit, and a corner jet-spa shower enclosure / steam cabin. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.