- Bright and immaculately-presented, dual aspect, two bedroom, top-floor (2nd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Prestonpans area, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, real wood oak flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system and residents' parking to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing available Sunday 2-4pm.
Bright and immaculately-presented, dual aspect, two bedroom, top-floor (2nd) flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Prestonpans area, East Lothian. The spacious entrance hallway comprises a walk-in storage cupboard, the secured entry system console, recessed down lighting, wood oak flooring and gives access to the loft and all rooms within. The light and spacious living room features bay windows, TV and telephone points and two pendant light fittings. The bright, modern, kitchen/diner boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, and washing machine, TV point, tiled splash back, and has ample room for dining furniture. Set to the rear of the property, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV point, built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room with electric shower unit, recessed down lighting and a concealed cistern WC. The second bedroom is another double room with built-in double wardrobes, carpeting and pendant light fitting. Finally, the modern family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, concealed cistern WC, built-in cabinets and recessed down lighting. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.