- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, end terrace lower villa with gardens and a driveway, forming part of an impressive stone-built row of period townhouses.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Newington area, just to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises a hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, pantry/store room, utility cupboard, and a family bathroom.
- This period property features generous room sizes, tall ceilings, front facing bay window with working window shutters, ornate cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- Further highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary lighting, gas central heating, and sash and casement windows.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear patio garden with access to an external store, a lawn to the side with store shed, and to the front a lawn and a paved driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays
Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, end terrace lower villa with gardens and a driveway, forming part of an impressive stone-built row of period townhouses. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Newington area, just to the south of the city centre. A shared vestibule reception hall is shared with the villa above and open to the main hall with period mosaic flooring. Set to the front a highly impressive public room with hardwood flooring. The dining is to the rear and includes a feature fireplace, whilst the kitchen and second bedroom are set off. A modern fitted kitchen includes a 5 ring range style cooker with stainless steel splash-back and canopy, plus an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The pantry and utility store are set off the kitchen, as is a door to the rear garden. Spacious bedroom one is set off the hall with a built-in cupboard/wardrobe with ornate cornice-work. The bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a traditional style three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.