- Light and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) flat, in a traditional, stone-built tenement.
- Located in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links Colonies area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room, and wc.
- Offers great potential but would now benefit from upgrading and modernisation.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, electric storage heating, secure entry system, and TV and phone points.
- Also features; plaster cornice, moulded woodwork, working shutters, and varnished flooring
- There are skyline views to Fife, a shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking in local streets.
- Home Report available online.
Light and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second-floor (top) flat, in a traditional, stone-built tenement, located in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links Colonies area, north-east of the city centre. An entrance hall, with WC and shower room off, provides access throughout. Set to the rear, with a south-facing outlook over the shared garden, the living room, which is open-plan to the kitchen, offers ample seating and dining space, with a wall recess, sanded and varnished floorboards, and a feature fireplace. The kitchen, also with a window, is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, and has space and plumbing for a range of appliances. Two double bedrooms are set to the front, enjoying an outlook over the Forth to Fife. Both have recessed windows with working shutters; the larger room featuring a plaster cornice, wall press, and fitted carpeting. Off the hall, an internal shower room is fitted with a shower enclosure with electric shower, while the WC compartment, with a high-level window to the stair, features a white wc and handbasin. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.