- Bright and well-presented, one bedroom second (top) floor flat forming part of a modern apartment development.
- Located in the vibrant Broughton district of Edinburgh, just north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobe and a loft space.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, and off street private residential parking to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one bedroom second (top) floor flat forming part of a modern apartment development, located in the vibrant Broughton district of Edinburgh, just north of the city centre. The entrance hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a built-in cupboard, access to the attic space, and wood-effect laminate flooring which continues into the living room. Rear facing, the lounge features an electric fireplace with tasteful surround, space for a dinner/breakfast table, and a central light fitting. Set off the lounge is the kitchen, including modern fitted units, marble-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. The double bedroom is set to the front and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, wood-effect laminate flooring, and a central light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower above the bath, tiled splash-walls, and a central spot light fitting. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.