- Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Pilrig area, well-placed for access to Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Well-proportioned and with bright decor, features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, cornice-work, contemporary flooring, double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone- built tenement, located in the popular Pilrig area, well-placed for access to Edinburgh's city centre. The hallway gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and features a deep store cupboard and the secured entry handset. Front facing, a lounge and dining room includes a feature fireplace, decorative cornice work and ceiling rose, and an open-shelved press. Set internally off the the room of the lounge is a the kitchen with fitted units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, tiled splash-back, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. Rear facing are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, both with wood-effect flooring, cornice-work and pendant light fittings. Set internally off the hall is the shower room, with two piece suite, and a cubicle with mains mixer shower. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnigton districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, and there good road links including the A199 and A900.