- Light and spacious, Four-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Craigleith area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room/bedroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Freshly decorated for the market, features include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, contemporary flooring throughout, double glazing, and gas central heating.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- The ideal family home or buy to let, with spacious rooms throughout.
- Home Report available online.
Light and spacious, Four-bedroom, dual-aspect first-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Craigleith area, north of Edinburgh city centre, providing the perfect family home or even buy to let. The hallway gives access throughout and features LED inset lighting and the secured entry system handset. Set to the front is the living room with a bay window providing excellent dual-aspect views whilst further enhancing the rooms light. There is also a feature fireplace, dado rail, and a ceiling rose. The kitchen is rear facing and has fitted units, granite-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, washer dryer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. There is also a fire door installed. The second double bedroom is rear facing and has a picture rail and wood-effect laminate flooring. Bedroom three/dining room is set to the front with wood-effect laminate flooring; whilst the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Bedroom four is rear facing with wood-effect laminate flooring; whilst bedroom one is set to the front and includes plain coving, picture rail, and a central light fitting. The property is also fitted with mains wiring throughout for the installation of smoke detectors along with a second fire door providing access to the living room. Craigleith is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart’s Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available from Crewe Road.