- Bright and well-presented, three bedroom detached house set over three levels, with private gardens.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in an established residential development in Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Brought to the market with fresh neutral decor, new carpets, new radiators, stylish contemporary bathroom, and recently installed gas combi-boiler.
- Further features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazed windows, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, there are enclosed, low maintenance gardens to the rear and both side aspects, and unrestricted residential parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, three bedroom detached house set over three levels, with private gardens, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in an established residential development in Kirkliston, west of Edinburgh centre. A bright entrance hall gives access to both stairways and to dining kitchen with patios doors to he garden. The fitted kitchen includes granite-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the upper level, a spacious living room features dual-aspect views to the Pentlands, wood-effect laminate flooring, two pendant light fitting, dado rail and coving. A flexible third bedroom of dining room is also on the upper level and gives further access to the utility room with fitments for a washing machine and a worktop. On the lower level is a hall with built-in storage, and two double bedrooms. A new fitted bathroom features a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Kirkliston is a historic small town, just a few miles beyond the western edge of Edinburgh. An ancient village, Kirkliston is a designated conservation area, set amongst the agricultural land of West Lothian, with a village centre surrounded by an increasing amount of modern residential developments. With plenty of local amenities in the heart of village, there is also a Tesco superstore at nearby South Queensferry, and a multitude of country parks and open walks in the surrounding area. The area also hosts well-respected primary and secondary schooling. There are excellent road links to the M90, A8, M8 and M9, together with regular bus services, and Dalmeny rail station, making Kirkliston a highly popular location for commuting into Edinburgh.