- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, south facing upper villa, with private garden and driveway.
- Located in an established residential area of Musselburgh, east of Edinburgh city centre, close to Queen Margaret University and Musselburgh railway station..
- Comprises an entrance and stairway, hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Bright and tastefully presented, features include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent storage provision in an extensive loft space.
- Externally, there an enclosed rear garden with lawn, a store shed and established trees/shrubbery; whilst to the front there is a mono-blocked double driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, upper villa, with private garden and driveway. located in an established residential area of Musselburgh, east of Edinburgh city centre, close to Queen Margaret University and Musselburgh railway station. A bright entrance hall opens to a carpeted stairway to the upper level and main hall which features a built-in store cupboard and space for freestanding furniture. Set to the front, a spacious lounge includes wood-effect flooring, coving and a press cupboard. Set off of the rear of the lounge, a good-sized kitchen has space for a dining table and features a built-in store cupboard. The fitted units include real-wood worktops, a tiled surround, unit down-lights, sink with drainer, and a gas cooker. Two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, both featuring built-in storage and carpeted flooring. The bright bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a shower above the bath and tiled splash-walls. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.