- Beautifully-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual aspect, Victorian flat.
- Conveniently located in the popular Musselburgh area of East Lothian.
- Comprises entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, sash and case windows, electric and gas central heating, living flame fire, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, private garden to the rear, and the property overlooks the picturesque river Esk.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor, dual aspect, Victorian flat, conveniently located in the popular Musselburgh area of East Lothian. The L-shaped entrance hallway, comprising floor and ceiling level storage cupboards, wooden floorboards, recessed downlighting and secured entry system console, gives access to all rooms within. Set off the hallway, the bright living room, with views of the rear garden, features a walk-in storage cupboard, TV and phone points, and traditional sash and case windows with original shutters. Opposite, the immaculately presented, modern, dining kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, induction hob, extractor canopy, granite worktops, space for dining furniture, and is finished to the highest standard. To the front of the property, bedroom one is a very spacious double room with traditional cornice work, sash and case windows, shutters, living flame fire and surround, and a large walk-in storage cupboard previously used as a small study. Bedroom two is another good-sized double room featuring traditional sash and case windows and shutters, cornice work, shelving and TV and telephone points. Finally, the modern family bathroom comprises traditional style victorian roll top bath, mixer shower, towel radiator, concealed cistern WC and recessed downlighting. Furthermore each of the rooms are large enough to be used either as a living, bedroom or study space. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. six miles east of Edinburgh. There is wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, a modern medical centre, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Morntonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh. There are three good primary schools, a secondary school, a private day/boarding school and Queen Margaret University are all situated within the town.