- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace family home, with gardens and allocated parking.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development, Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, utility cupboard, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Brought to the market in exemplary condition, features include a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted bathroom suite, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there are well-proportioned rooms sizes, and good storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally there is a well-maintained garden to the front, and an generous enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, store shed, and a gate leading to the residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON** Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern end-terrace family home, with gardens and allocated parking, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian. The entrance hall gives access to the living room and the WC fitted with a two piece suite. A spacious lounge features two pendant light fittings and carpeted flooring; whilst there is further access to the kitchen and carpeted stairway to the first floor. The dining/kitchen is set to the rear and features French patio doors to the garden. Contemporary fitted units include unit downlights, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A utility cupboard is set off the kitchen and features good storage space whilst also housing a washing machine. On the first-floor, bedroom one overlooks the rear and features a walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom two and three are set to the front, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.