- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, dual aspect, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Piershill area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, sash and case windows, gas central heating with maintenance contract, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, dual aspect, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Piershill area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The L-shaped entrance hallway comprises the secured entry system console, main telephone point, two walk-in storage cupboards with shelving, an additional shelved storage cupboard, Edinburgh press, and gives access to all rooms within. The front-facing, spacious living room features a bay window, gas fire and surround, TV and power points, and a recessed shelved area to the rear. Set to the rear of the property, the fitted kitchen comprises fridge freezer, washing machine, integrated electric double oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, vinyl flooring, tiled splash back, bay window, TV point and ample space for dining furniture. Set to the front, the spacious bedroom is fully carpeted and comprises bay window, traditional cornice work, pendant light fitting and TV point. Finally, the family bathroom features a white and wood suite, vinyl flooring, electric shower unit and is fully tiled throughout. Piershill lies less than two miles from the city centre, with frequent public transport available from London Road/Portobello Road. There are ample local amenities, including banking and post offices, along with a Morrisons supermarket a short distance away, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, which is also home to a number of other major retail outlets. Local leisure opportunities include the open expanses of Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Meadowbank Sports Centre with many leisure and fitness facilities, and Portobello beach. Local schooling is available from nursery to senior level, with The Royal High Primary School, Duddingston Primary, St John's Primary and Portobello High School all nearby.