- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in well-placed Dalkeith in Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the residents car park, ample visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development in well-placed Dalkeith in Midlothian. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, a storage cupboard, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, the bright and spacious living/dining room has laminate flooring, pendant lighting and ample room for freestanding dining furniture. Open plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and a washer/dryer. Set to the front, the master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite and shower cubicle with an electric shower, whilst the second double bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and pendant lighting. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburghâ€™s largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.