- Well presented three-bedroom, semi-detached house with gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprising an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a driveway to the side, and a rear garden with lawn, decking and a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented three-bedroom, semi-detached house with gardens and driveway, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, which features wood-effect laminate flooring. Open plan to the rear of the living room, the dining room has a cupboard and patio doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen, which also has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with traditional wall and base units with laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, a stainless steel sink and with ample space for freestanding white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a pendant light fitting. Set to the front, single bedroom three has a storage cupboard and carpeted flooring, whilst the bathroom features a contemporary white suite with storage units, an electric over-bath shower, vinyl flooring and tiled splashbacks. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.