- Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set to the rear of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located on an exceptionally quiet side street, in the desirable Comely Bank area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dinning room, kitchen, double bedroom, utility cupboard, and shower room.
- Finished to an exemplary standard throughout, including light neutral decor, vertical radiators, a quality fitted kitchen, modern lighting, and a stylish contemporary bathroom suite.
- In addition, there are period details, modern double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and zoned street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, set to the rear of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located on an exceptionally quiet side street, in the desirable Comely Bank area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry handset. A bright lounge room, has space for a dinner/breakfast table two the rear, and includes a period fireplace, press cupboard, wall mounted TV point and access to the utility cupboard housing a washing machine and store space. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen features real-wood worktops with matching splash-back, inset sink with spray tap, and an integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. A good-sized double bedroom has ample space for freestanding storage, and includes carpeted flooring, cornice-work and ceiling rose. The stylish shower room is fitted with a two piece suite and storage unit, double-size cubicle, and tiled splash-walls. Comely Bank is a highly sought-after residential area, lying adjacent to vibrant Stockbridge, and roughly a mile from the retail and commercial amenities of Princes Street and George Street. Nearby is an array of speciality shops, fashionable bars, restaurants, cafés, and delicatessens, with more extensive shopping available with one of only two Waitrose supermarkets in Edinburgh, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith Retail Park. Recreational amenities nearby include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, and the Glenogle Swim Centre. Regular bus services run from Comely Bank Road to the city centre and other areas, with an excellent choice of schooling available, from nursery to secondary level.