- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built cottage.
- Conveniently located in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, cornicework, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a private garden to the front, external storage cupboard, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- All furniture negotiable within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built cottage, conveniently located in the popular Joppa area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The L-shaped entrance hallway, comprising built-in floor-to-ceiling storage cupboards and laminate flooring, gives access to all rooms within. The spacious, front-facing, living room features laminate flooring, bay window, cornice work, Tv and telephone points and a modern wall-mounted electric fire. Set to the rear of the property, the modern fitted breakfasting kitchen comprises integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge, freezer and washing machine, a fitted breakfasting table and a fully-tiled splash back. Set to the front, the well-proportioned bedroom features laminate flooring, cornice work and has ample space for a double bed and free-standing wardrobe. Finally, set off the end of the hallway, the bright, modern shower room comprises mixer shower and cubicle, recessed downlighting, towel radiator, tiled floor and splash back. Joppa is a highly-regarded residential area, on the southern shores of the Forth. Nearby Portobello High Street offers a range of services, local shops and cafes, whilst Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is close at hand providing major high street stores, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Locally, Portobello Swimming and Fitness centre, and the iconic beach and promenade offer lesuire and there is well-regarded schooling at all levels. Edinburgh College and Queen Margaret University are also within easy reach of the area. There is a regular bus service connecting to the city centre, a rail station at nearby Brunstane, and excellent connections to the A1, city bypass, and major road networks.